Hard Disk Data Recovery
The Hard Disk Data Recovery Services provided by Data-X @ City Hall are second to none. We understand how important your Hard Disk data is to you and leave no stone unturned in recovering your Hard Disk data.
Using the very latest technology and recovery techniques we rescue Hard Disk data from every conceivable problem!
- Operating Systems – Windows, Apple MAC, Linux, Unix
- Computer Types – Desktop, Server, Laptop, Apple MAC
- Drive Types – Serial ATA (SATA), (IDE, EIDE), SCSI, and SAS
Data loss can happen at any time and can happen in the most unexpected ways. As long as your device hasn’t been stolen (we’re not that good!), we can recover your data from the most unlikely disasters.
- Logical – Deleted Files, Deleted Partitions, Formatted Drives, Lost BIOS
- Mechanical – Clicking or Ticking Noises, Power Failures, Head Crashes
- Electronic – Power Surges, Incorrect Power Supplies
- Heart Stopping – Dropped / Knocked Drives, Fire Damaged, Water / Flood Damage
We recover data from any hard drives made by but not limited to the following manufacturers:
It is so important that you contact us so we can help diagnose the best and cheapest way forward. If you try to recover Hard Disk data yourself you may cause further damage depending on the issue, which is why it is important you contact us as early as possible.
We provide outstanding customer support and continually update you as to the current status of your Hard Disk recovery.
We are not a reseller; you will talk to the technician who is performing your recovery!
Data-X provides professional data recovery services both for External and Internal hard disk. We are very well equipped with a team of professionals who are proficient in recovering all types of loss, corrupt and deleted data from USB Flash drive, solid-state drive and Recover Your Raid Server Data.
“After being told that my external hard-drive was beyond repair by another computer repair company, I approached Data-X @ City Hall to help. I was quite expensive, but the data I wished to recover was priceless. Quick and efficient service and very grateful the data could be recovered.”